Monday, 05. November 2018, 18:30-20:00
This is a class for advanced yogis, who love the asana part and like to try out new things in a small group and personal environment.
After a short vinyasa flow to warm up and strengthen, we will then play with different inversions such as handstand or forearm balance and try out different variations of arm balances and other peak poses. You will also have time to play, share and discuss with others...
This is your class if:
- You are practicing yoga for a while
- You are looking to up level your practice
- You have a strong self-practice but having the feeling of not moving on...
- You need some inspiration for your practice
- You like to be upside down and on your hands
Costs: CHF 30.- or F'lowMe Yoga Abo
Where: Gartenstrasse 10, 8002 Zürich (2. Floor, neuro-athletik)
Teacher: Sarah Lisa Yous (Englisch und/oder Deutsch)
Level: Advanced (Level 2-3)
Please bring your own mat! If you don’t have one, let me know…
Space is limited to 6 participants, so be quick, save your spot :)
If you have any questions, send me a message: email@example.com